Ablyss Auto Glass offers a wide range of services that add value to your business and increase your bottom-line.
Ablyss Auto Glass provides extensive services that integrate directly into your dealership’s used lot reconditioning and service department workflow. Our representatives will perform weekly lot walks to identify and schedule any replacements or repairs that may be needed for used lot reconditioning; generally taking care of your auto glass needs within one business day, helping minimize turnaround time for your used lot re-sales. And, with multiple mobile service technicians on staff, we have the ability to follow up on dealership sales and offer additional customer service opportunities for your business.
By staffing our professional technician(s) onsite at your service department and by directly contacting your customer’s insurance company, Ablyss Auto Glass expands the capabilities of your dealer’s service department with no additional cost, work, or overhead on your end. Your business simply generates an additional revenue stream!
How Does the Used Lot/Reconditioning Process Work?
- Our professional technicians will inspect your used car inventory on a predetermined and routine schedule; identifying any needed repairs or replacements.
- We will submit all repairs/replacements found for approval.
- All approved vehicles will then be scheduled for replacement/repair by one of our technicians, typically within one business day.
- Should a used vehicle be resold before a needed repair or replacement has been performed, we have the ability to utilize our mobile technicians to service that client outside of the dealership.
- With our technicians on site performing glass inspections and submitting them for repair, you and your staff are freed from this task, allowing for better productivity.
How Does the Repair Technician Process Work?
- Our professional technicians can be located onsite in your service department.
- Our technician will be introduced by your service advisor as a windshield expert performing a safety inspection of your customer’s windshield.
- Ablyss Auto Glass contacts the customer’s insurance company if they decide to use our service. In most cases, your customer pays nothing out of pocket for a repair.
- Should the customer require a new windshield, we will work with your service department and customer’s insurance company to schedule and complete the installation.
- Our technicians can usually repair a windshield in 20 minutes or less.
- The insurance company pays Ablyss Auto Glass directly and we pay you per completed repair on a regular basis and provide your service manager with a comprehensive repair report.
- You will generate a substantial additional revenue stream.
- You will incur NO additional costs or overhead!
Why Use Ablyss Auto Glass at Your Dealership?
- You’ll add value to your service department by offering additional services to your customers.
- Ablyss Auto Glass is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.
- You’ll increase your revenue stream without increasing your overhead.
- Ablyss Auto Glass provides a lifetime guarantee on all of our repairs.
- Peace of mind knowing that Ablyss Auto Glass carries a $2,000,000 liability insurance policy.
- The confidence of a quality windshield repair. Our technicians will restore structural integrity of your customer’s windshields, help prevent damage from spreading, and make blemishes less noticeable without removing and replacing glass.
- Using digital technologies to manage the administrative process, we are not only “Eco-friendly”, our workflow is efficient.
Contact us today for a free quote at 303.900.2801, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Why Choose Ablyss Auto Glass?
Our technicians have been installing auto glass for a combined 40+ years. It’s essential that glass installation or repairs are performed properly. We guarantee that our work is completed correctly ensuring the safety of you and your passengers.
Superior Customer Service
Customers are our #1 priority. Whether you manage a fleet of vehicles or just want to replace your windshield, we are here from start to finish. We make sure the process is a satisfying and stress free experience.
There are a lot of options for auto glass and we want to make sure you get affordable pricing. We offer two different glass options for either Original Equipment (OE) or After Market Glass. We provide savings to our customers without sacrificing quality. We offer a variety of payment options for you.
Insurance Claim Processing
Filing a claim with an insurance company can be frustrating. We take care of this headache by working with your insurance provider to process your glass claim and handle all paperwork. If you have a deductible, we offer a variety of payment options. Don’t drive around with cracks or rock chips in your windshield simply because you don’t want to deal with insurance.